Thursday, December 02, 2010

Pope’s special greeting for Medjugorje pilgrims

Vatican City (VIS) - December 1
At the end of today’s general audience, during part of the greeting of groups in different languages, the Pope addressed the Croatian crowd of pilgrims: “I greet all Croatian pilgrims, and especially those from the parish of St James, Medjugorje! Your pilgrimage to Rome is part of the way of preparation for the coming of the Lord. Therefore, in hope, be evangelisers of God’s love in your nation. Praised be Jesus and Mary!” 

You will witness God's love wherever you are... January 25, 1997

• Here are words of Our Lady which also draw attention to the parish of Medjugorje:

Dear children! I have chosen this parish in a special way and I wish to lead it. I am guarding it in love and I want everyone to be mine. Thank you for having responded tonight. I wish you always to be with me and my Son in ever greater numbers. I shall speak a message to you every Thursday. Medjugorje message, March 1, 1984 

Thank you for having responded to my call! Dear children, you in the parish, be converted. This is my other wish. That way all those who shall come here shall be able to convert. Medjugorje message, March 8, 1984